Sunday, May 11, 2008

Global Day of Prayer!

Ahh! I'm supposed to have Mother's Day dinner... but nvm! shall pray for my mum to be blessed... and I really pray tt I can quickly make my way down to GDOP. Asked Clarence to help chope a seat for me if possible!

Just feel so much excitement and anticipation in my heart...

Today during House of Prayer, we had a very interesting prayer theme: Prayer for the World. We prayed about various global issues. To my surprise, I found that Peter and I feel very strongly about the same issues - esp the social injustices behind the food and oil price crises - and for the same reason: hoarding by the rich at the expense of the poor.

Oh LORD! Help us cry to You - to give You no rest till You establish Your Jerusalem and make her the praise of the earth!

No comments: