Friday, May 30, 2008

A Sweet Dream

Oh yeah, had a sweet dream - literally - after a nap today.

Actually, I had two naps in a row.

First nap, I dreamt I was in a conflict. Started fighting in a locker room. GOSH. We took up wooden benches and started throwing them around. o_O Maybe that was linked to some frustration I felt earlier before I slept.

Then I woke up. Puzzled. Fell asleep again.

Then dreamt that I went to USA - Chicago, I think it was - to go church-planting. Whoo! And the brother who hosted us was so hospitable. He took us to a Starbucks cafe and it was all on him! :) So I happily chose a strawberry-laden cheesecake and some other cake stuff. Deeee-licious!

Whoa. I'm hoping the second dream is prophetic. But the first? Umm. :P LOL. I hope it's NOT prophetic.

But what a sweet second dream! Haha...

No comments: