Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hope 16th Anniversary! :D



Wow, it was a great time, the 16th Anniversary! Rousing praise and worship... and a very inspiring rallying call by Pastor PN, President of Hope of God International, to have Faith That Makes A Maximum Impact.

Not to mention Ps James' excited (and occasionally hilarious) Mandarin translations... Stanli was joking with me how Ps PN really wants to preach, 'cos he's preaching so fast that Ps James can't keep up with him...

But it's really so inspiring to see these two men of God declaring the wonders of God in different languages at the same time! :D

Personally, I was very excited by the call and challenge... knowing that God is with us... so I jotted down quickly some action points that I want to see HopeKids ministry grow in... and thought about my CG... and responded to the missions call. Think God may be showing me that He has a plan for me in Botswana... I'm not sure, but so far the door seems most open in that direction. Hee hee... well, I've responded, now just trust God for the rest!

And oh yes, we celebrated Peter's birthday after that... Peter was tremendously blessed! :D Thank You Jesus for my dear bros and sisters who really blessed his socks off!

Photos here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/21564969@N00/

No comments: