Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hee, thank God so much for Qiannuo. We had our first ever Bible reading in the ST canteen today. :) it was short, but thank God so much for his sweet heart. His questions and heart of wanting to find out more about the Bible... really, I have so much to learn from QN, how he sees the funny side of things in the Bible too. XD

And oh, very heartened by his SMS today. "Tomorrow QT?"

Yes, see ya there, bro. :) Same time same place.

Just think this Bible passage describes you very well, bro:
"I thank my God every time I remember you... I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

No comments: