Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just feeling tired

Feeling tired, and insecure. Just can't seem to keep it down. It's gripping me again - this selfishness, and insecurity. A creeping disease, insecurity. Just feel so ashamed of myself. I've seen the damage insecurity can do - both to me and to others - e.g. you start becoming clingy and possessive. Just feel so helpless.

How long, O Lord?

Sorry to all my dear friends who had experienced a taste of my irritation, insensitivity or inconsideration recently. Just feeling quite tense inside. Be good if you can remember me in your prayers. And please point out to me too - it's an act of love ok. It's a weakness of mine - when I'm tired and irritable, my insensitivity shoots up for miles. Hmm. No excuses here, just need your grace and forgiveness and correction.

No comments: