Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Sex Cafe | FlowerDust.net

The Sex Cafe | FlowerDust.net

Felt very burdened when I read this article. :\ I know that in Asia, God knows how many horrors like this happen too. Even Singapore isn't immune - although I think it is much less so. Still... i just felt my heart ache so much. :'| Yes, dear Lord, how can we play our part? We got to pray against this evil darkness tt still enshrouds so many people. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

That's why I really don't think You intended for us to just be prosperous, make money and have a comfortable retirement. Not when so many people are out there suffering in darkness... so many people in slavery - God, damn it! Feel intense anger at all this injustice... please show me Father, how can we be Your arms, feet, hands and legs to crush the enemy and set the captives free? Break my heart for what breaks Yours. Everything we have, let it be for Your kingdom's cause... as we walk from earth into eternity.
Isaiah 58]
6 "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?

7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe him,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness [a] will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

I know this kind of horror goes on in Cambodia. I know that this horror goes on in so many countries. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.So yup. Let that be my holy war cry. Count me in, Father, and prepare your servant to wage war against the satanic forces of darkness.

Thank God for Ps Ben who preached the Micah series about the need for the church to obey God and fight for social justice. No empty religion here... but a fighting faith.
Isaiah 61
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn...
Yes. I don't want to be just singing songs on Sunday. That is karaoke religion. I want to do God's will, even if it means dying in the course of battle. I want to sing Your war songs, Lord. For You are a mighty warrior, Lord!
Amos 5
23 Away with the noise of your songs!
I will not listen to the music of your harps.
24 But let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!

Grr. Just feel so intense. Yup. But thankful that You are already preparing me for such a time like this. So please keep it burning deeper within my heart, dear Father, by the purity of Your name, the passion of Your Son, and the power of Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last time when I was still a NSF, I have a platton mate who visited a forest brothel. Basically, he told me there were girls from all over the place, think including Korea.

Scary.

yeu@nn said...

Oh dear. That's terrible! :\ sigh. i wonder how the church can help make a difference here...