Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fwd: Complaint about reckless driving of SHB4680G on 18 Apr 2010

From: Yeo YA
Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Complaint about reckless driving of SHB4680G on 18 Apr 2010
To: feedback@cdgtaxi.com.sg

Dear Citycab,

I wish to lodge a complaint about the reckless driving of one taxi-driver.

1. At 0040h, 18 Apr Sunday, I was walking back home. Just as I was crossing the junction of Bishan St 22 and Bishan Road, a yellow Citycab Taxi came zooming around the junction at about 20km/hr (estimated).

2. It  stopped only when I yelled and gave a palms-up sign to the driver to stop. It was only about 3 to 5 metres away when it stopped just in time. As far as I could make out, the taxi driver simply shook his head to say sorry, but didn't do or say anything else.

3. I was wearing a red-and-white striped polo tee, so I don't think I was very difficult to see, even at night, and I was crossing the green man.

4. Could you kindly let the taxi driver know that he needs to be more careful? Especially when he ZOOMED around the junction?

5. His license plate number is SHB4680G. 

6. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and best regards,
Yeo Yeu Ann

No comments: