Monday, April 26, 2010

Maybe I need to be wiser about this. :\ *shrugs* I guess it hurts when you try to be a friend, but you get misunderstood because of your well-intentioned sincerity. Oh God. Why do You allow me to make mistakes? :\ But I guess I'll just keep moving on. Father, I pray, defend me against those who would condemn me, and justify me I pray. For You are my Righteous Judge, my Strong Tower. Mock those who would mock me, and be my shield.

But... I remember You praying for those who crucified You. And Stephen's prayer for those who were stoning him to death. I see my heart is so far from Yours. Please help me... respond like You did I pray.

And in any case... I do remember You have justified me quite a few times already, and spoken to those brothers and sisters who had sinned against me, and even rebuked one or two of them. Yet... help me remember not to rejoice when my enemy falls.
Proverbs 24
17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice,
18 or the LORD will see and disapprove
and turn his wrath away from him.

19 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of the wicked,
20 for the evil man has no future hope,
and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out.
Sigh. I guess I'm still not well. Fretting and all that.

No comments: