Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Caffeinated Christian's Prayer

Hallo God. It's me here again. It's amazing how many people are 'vampires', like me. I missed the last bus home, and had enough of feeding taxi uncles' families for a month, so I figured that I'd camp over at City Hall Starbucks again. =)

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want
He gives me a seat in Starbucks
He leads me to a quiet corner
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake

Even though I work through the valley of the shadow of deadlines
I will fear no evil
For You are with me
Your rod and your staff
They comfort me

You prepare a table for me
In the presence of noisy people
You anoint my head with ideas
My mug overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life
And I will dwell in the cafe of the Lord forever. :D


(I love my pun about 'mug'... it's another term for 'head'. :D)

No comments: