Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Nano-Book Review: The Great Generational Transition

Here again in City Hall Starbucks. =) Yeah, I love this place. Anyway, I'm reading this borrowrd book by Darlene Zschech: "the great generational transition: practical insights for every leader" (thanks Spencer!)

Heard that Shirley Melinda also recommends it enthusiastically. And now i can see why. =)

Great insights! Only issue is that the book really reads like a blog. no kidding. !!! and !! and CAPITAL LETTERS abound!! Needs tighter editing... but well, the insights are great. =D wisdom, in watever form...

(yeah, i said nano 'cos mini is well, short, micro... is so '80s. nano... well, it's still not too mouldy. LOL)

Hope can share more insights from this book next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I living in México, I want a one copy of this book, you know where I can buy a copy in America?

yeu@nn said...

¡Hola, amigo! It's so cool to meet someone from Mexico!

I think you could try this:
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Mentoring-Embracing-Generational-Transition/dp/0764209345/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294776972&sr=1-1

God bless! :)