Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling negative « Chronicles of Ecuador

Read Shenteng's latest blog entry. Feeling negative « Chronicles of Ecuador. It's extremely arresting. And very inspiring.

How about me? I know that in some areas of my love for God, I have started slacking, and losing focus, and lessening my love for God. E.g. responsibility and excellence in ministry. I say to myself that God is gracious... yes... He indeed is... but c'mon YA, He also give wonderful rewards to those who give their very utmost for Him in love! Not as wages, but as rewards from Him...

But thank God for His infinite love... the key thing to renewing our first love for Him is not to try harder, but to ask God for power, together with all the saints, to grasp the sheer extent of Christ's love for us... and to know this love that surpasses knowledge... so that we may be filled to the brim of all the fullness of God.

Isn't it so wonderful? Renew me again Father!

No comments: