Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blessed be the name of the Lord
You give... and You take away...
Blessed be Your name forever and ever
Amen and amen.

Something happened today. It's not a happy thing, and definitely it can be seen as a failure. Yet... I'm not that sad... strangely, I also feel a little happy... yet... unhappy... but it's enough to bring a tear to my eyes. A bittersweet sense of feeling.

Thank God for a dear friend who shared this with me just now:
"like shuo bu chu de ku zhong
that feeling on the inside tats unexplanable and v broken...
like a bit sweet also...... but have to let go
so pain
but God's peace w u"


I'm so amazed. Everything is right on time. I sense the next stage of God's calling coming into place. But... oh... it has to be let go of. It hurts. But yet, I feel a strange sense of God's peace with me. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding.

I guess... seeing it from the worldly perspective, it's a failure. But seeing it from God's perspective... it's just the next booster stage in a rocket launch. Where you let go of the deadweight engines that have run out of fuel, so that the next engines can take over.

*deep breath*

Thank God for His grace and mercy. and mercy. and mercy. Hallelujah and amen. Worthy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.

And I see that God doesn't call for perfect people, but He perfects broken people and uses them as He goes along.

=') but oh, how broken i feel. hallelujah. =)

No comments: