Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Interesting! The test describes me as a dreamer... :) actually, it matches my CALIPER test results, so think it's pretty consistent. =) And thank God too, think my personality matches that of what's needed in the HopeKids ministry... we need more people to dream big things for God, and for the children!

But yeah, we need people who have the heart to execute the dreams, set them into motion too. If you're that kind of person, the Kingdom of God needs you too! :D

INFP - The "Dreamer" Myers-Briggs Personality Types (Free Test)

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.


Whee! And according to the above link, I'm in the same group as Tolkien. Precioussss! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting website.

My personality is ISTJ - The "Examiner"

:P I'm 100% introverted.