Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Maybe I Don't Need To Know After All.

Dear Lord, the journey of faith is sometimes so long and so ... just need more patience to wait. Oh God. The promise... I still am confused. The Ups and The Downs are very... stomach-churning. Like a roller-coaster ride.

But You are good through it all, and I don't know what's going to happen next. But don't let me demand that You meet my expectations, but help me bend my knee to Your will.

But one thing I ask of You, Father: hold my hand through it all. That is the most important thing of all - to know that You are with me.

Or maybe not. Maybe I don't even have to know that You are with me. Because You promised your presence, whether I feel it or not.

Psalm 73
21 When my heart was grieved
and my spirit embittered,

22 I was senseless and ignorant;
I was a brute beast before you.

23 Yet I am always with you;
you hold me by my right hand.

24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Thank You Lord.

No comments: