Friday, February 5, 2010

Feel sick in my stomach. Procrastination does that.

A dear brother asked me today how I felt about my $200 that I left behind in the ATM. I shared with him that I did feel a bit affected - not so much about the $200, because I entrusted it to God to take care of. It's just that some other things happened, so all these things make me feel emotionally strained. And I am struggling to get my work done.

So he asked me, "How do you handle these feelings, especially when you find it hard to move on?"

I told him that I just don't have much choice - I just have to pray, and then push on. No choice, right? Just push through the mud lor.

Then he replied, "Oh... just go through it ah... For me, it's not easy actually..."

Man, that made me smile. Because felt very relieved when he confessed that. It is good to know that I am not alone. That both of us can identify with each other.

Dear Father, may You use this precious friendship of ours that You have planted, to help spur and encourage one another on more and more to do Your will and love You more. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: