Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've learnt something about myself that ... surprises even me! :)

When I'm really, really, very stressed (like trying to complete a script in time), I feel like puking.

But of course, after praying, I start spinning around on my chair.

Anything to stop me from surfing the Net ... anything!

So I start looking up at the ceiling, and do a silly dance.

And yell, "THIS - IS - MADNESS!!!"

And make crazy faces in front of my computer.

Yes, I make sure that my parents aren't around first...

I think ministry can be very fun... and stressful.

Whatever! I will sing, I will dance, to be mad, for my King, 'cos nothing is gonna hinder my passion for Him...

I'm surprised! Is this my very well-hidden sanguine side going critical? Lalala... Haha...

Ok. Back to bashing the script for the HopeKids camp!!! THIS ... IS ... HOPEKIDS!!! TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY KIDS FOR JESUS!!!

*ahem*

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Shoo. Clear off, folks, there's nothing more to see here.

No comments: