Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Continuing Debt

Thank God too for the 2-hours lunch with Weilong yesterday, and the meetup with Yufen and Marcus, and the 2-hours chat with Weizhu on the phone last night. Deeply, deeply blessed and encouraged by these dear friends. I really enjoyed the time with you all. Oooh yeah. Was very blessed by Weilong's spontaneous offer to pray for me too. =)

And for Dehua's encouragement on Friday night that I have a gift in writing. Ha... paiseh... but yeah, will do my best to bless God with whatever I have. (Which reminds me of the big pencil Peter bought me. And those encouraging words: "Write for Him. :)")

Hmm. My bros and sisters love me so much. And I, on the other hand... Lord, i know I love so little, but please help me grow in loving them in return, for You said let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Amen!

No comments: