Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"It's about time."

:D

Wow, thank God. When I piece one particular thing, and another particular thing... it seems that the two things that happened independently are joining together in one beautiful vector that points to an even more exciting direction. That, and the sense of joy and peace in my heart... may be God's confirmation.

Yep, it's about children's ministry. But first, it's time to discuss with some people, and get their inputs too.



Another thing. I was reminded of an old friendship. And how it has dimmed over time. I felt sad, disappointed... a sense of betrayal even. But. The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away.

And so, I thank God for the beautiful and precious new friendships that He's given me this year, in addition to some very dear old friends too. And how surprising these friendships are! He took away one, and He gave me two in due time. Two that I never imagined in my whole life would, or could ever happen. Divinely ordained encounters that brought joy to both sides.
"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm —
my great army that I sent among you.

You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
And the miracle is that the old friendship that is dying is a natural friendship, but these two new friendships are supernaturally conceived.

Isn't God SO amazing?
Waves of mercy, waves of grace
Everywhere I go, I see Your face
Your love has captured me
Oh my God this love, how can it be...
He made me weep for a night, and then in the morning, He wiped away my tears, and gave me songs of joy for my tears of sorrow.
Sing to the LORD, you saints of His;
praise His holy name.
For His anger lasts only a moment,
but His favour a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Years of joy, for a night of sorrow.
Sing praises to God, sing praises to Him
To Him who rides the ancient skies above
Sing praises to the Lord, sing praises
Whose power is in the skies...
So I shall let go of the past, and the old things that used to be... for better things are in place for those who love Him.
But as it is written,
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Sigh. Thank You dear Lord. :D When I think of all that You have done for me... how can I keep it in my heart? How can I keep from singing Your praises? I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to sing...

=D Onwards, then! Be strong and courageous! Love God, love people... and live for His glory everyday! AMEN!

2 comments:

Joncreate said...

Bro, thanks for this posting. You posting offers me an alternative insight into looking at betrayal by friends and the waning relationship with old friends along in our lives. Yes, the Lord gives and the Lord "takes" away. Well, loving someone means that you should set the person free and let the person make his/her choice right? When the person comes back to you, then the love is mutual, haha..No? I think that this is also true for friendship, esp with unconditional love. May God grant us enough love in our heart, mind and being, so that we can extend such love to the people around us daily.

Also, I was reading the same passage as you this morning from Joel. The passage also encourages me a lot this morning.

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm —
my great army that I sent among you.

You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.

Be ever forward looking bro!

Bless!

PS: You remind me of David when he writes all the psalm, etc. Keep on posting!!!

yeu@nn said...

Thank you bro!!! =)