Sunday, September 14, 2008

// sketches

you're my rainbow when i'm feeling blue
Lord you're faithful and ever true
you're my sunshine in the rain
Lord you're all i shall count as gain
you're the one who grant me sight
Lord you're my light through the night.

colours of springs, colours of autumns
go and paint every land with love's hue
colours of nations, colours of peoples
go flood every land with the gospel true
colours for all generations and seasons
go show the rainbow of love beyond reason
colours to shine and colours to dance
go draw now your new life of freedom.

Lord you're worthyworthyworthy
now i'll live for your glory
Lord the seraphs cry holyholyholy
forgive me i'm so sorry.
Lord then i hear You say mercymercymercy
"come all you who are thirsty...
come all you who are dirty...
come all you poor and unworthy...
come now, to My table of mercy."
so let's now sing glorygloryglory
surely today too can be your new story.

No comments: