Thursday, September 4, 2008

Haven't been blogging for a few days... haha, been busy with work and meeting up old friends. Met up Soebrata from my JC computing class, met up Guanhan from my sec school Science Club, and met up Mr Lim Si Seng - supported him for his KTV competition. =)

Gosh. It's a good time catching up with old friends. Tai Heng's sick with the flu. Gotta keep him in prayer. 

Oh yes, met up with Jon just now. Thank God for him... felt refreshed by him, and encouraged by his perseverance and willingness to grow... =D so thankful to God for His faithfulness to him. Like a friend and I encouraged one another last Saturday over lunch, the people we're caring for are not really our sheep per se... they are ultimately Christ's sheep! :D

Ok! Tomorrow we've a sister from the Poly side joining our CG... Liting! We're getting her a Nice Welcome Card and a Flower. Probably a Sunflower. And I'm preparing Holy Comm too! Gosh. Lots of things to handle these days...

But thank God so much also... He really answered two of my prayers at work yesterday and today. I was praying yesterday for one of my colleagues, who was wrestling with a particular technical problem. I prayed that he'd finish by the end of the day. And guess what? He really finished just before the clock struck six! Praise God! He is a Wonder-Working God!

And today, when my colleagues weren't around, I took the opportunity to just walk around in the office and pray for my colleagues, and for the project... I prayed for God to anoint my project manager, and my team-mates... for His peace and blessings to be upon everyone in the team...
And wow, thank God truly, today was really a very peaceful and fun day. Even when my teammate was debugging, he wasn't so stressed as yesterday. Jesus really is the Prince of Peace. :D

Hee! It encourages me to keep on praying more and more... I simply love to pray to our Father in heaven, 'cos something I learnt is that we may ask Jesus anything in His name, and it will be done for us, on earth as it is in heaven! :D Amen and Hallelujah! God really is so good, so great... His mighty wonders no one can comprehend!

Anyway, praying too for a clearer sign whether I should go for an upcoming missions trip to Vietnam. I'll need God's help if I do go, 'cos my leave allocation is pro-rated, meaning that I might not have enough leave by December... still, if God wants me to go, He'll make a way one way or another. That's the way He works - He will make a way for you and me! :D

Oh yeah! I've signed up for a TV production course. Very very excited. :D :D :D That, and a Bible study course. AND a Word for Life course on mentoring. Oh Lord. So many exciting new things to learn and grow in, to extend the Kingdom of God... and yeah, all these will be very, very helpful for missions in the field next time. Especially the Bible study course. :D

Now all I need... is more strength. As Nehemiah prayed, when facing obstacles in rebuilding the city walls of Jerusalem, "Now strengthen my hands."

No comments: