Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank God for Peter listening to my worries and struggle... after I finished sharing, he asked simply:

"Do you tag your spirituality to your performance? This is what I've observed in you: Your security seems to be tied to how well you perform in ministry, in work..."

Then he deadpanned in his classic style: "
You want to be Mr. Popular? Singapore Idol."

(LOL!)

More somberly, I have a tendency to want to be popular (due to my past background), so need to be very aware of this. I'm like Starscream... :P

Anyway, he shared this with me (Peter, not Starscream) more on MSN:
yEEah!!! managed to backup my sms to my pc says:
God gave us a unique set of talents and abilites
so understand ur strength n uniqueness
tryin to compare n trying to be somebody else only makes u forget ur uniqueness n strength
but of course this shld not be an excuse against where u can grow n improve in
just a disclaimer ha

u dun ask a melee hero to do a range hero thing
it pointless u try to ask Skeleton King to shoot aeros like Bone fletcher
Sharing this, 'cos hope it helps anyone else too! :)

Thanks so much Peter. Very helped and encouraged by what you shared with me again. :)

No comments: