Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thank God, feel more satisfied in my soul now. :)

Read this verse: "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it." Think this is God's reply to my prayer just now...

before that, i was bombarding Him with questions abt whether i'm in the right place that He wants me to be in...

and whether i'm doing what He wants me to do, and just sharing with Him so many things on my heart. am i living this life the way He wants me to live? just feel so aware of my mortality, and wanting to live a life worthy of His calling. and the dreams that i believe He's given me... He knows how slow and phlegmatic i can be, yet i think i'm on the path He's chosen for me... but i seem to be going so slowly, so was wondering whether He wants me to go faster, or to wait first. just felt such a deep itch in my heart to just do something! be it share the gospel or do something creative...

But think God patiently reminded me that He's already given me a hope and a calling... and beside, He's already assigned to me some duties and tasks that i have to complete first before i can move on. like... preparing storytelling for sunday school class tomorrow. to motivate my team. to take greater ownership.

He reminded me that i've already made some very good plans... plans that have encouraged the hearts of a few bros and sisters... but i have not gone abt implementing them yet. and i think one reason i've been feeling drier in spirit and increasingly dissatisfied in my heart is because i've not been focusing on what i'm SUPPOSED to do NOW.

"be faithful with small things, and you'll be entrusted with more." so i'm reminded again... oh how many times You have reminded me, but i have failed. but thank You for being so incredibly patient with a lazy b******* like me...

hee. ok, YA, move move move! "commit your plans to the LORD, and whatever you do will succeed." prov 16:3...

amen!

No comments: