Saturday, December 1, 2007

Church Prayer Meeting - and thank God!

Thank God so much for the church prayer meeting today at Marine Parade Touch Community Centre.

I was very drained from work when I came, but thank God He is so good, I became very refreshed. And just really want to thank my Daddy in heaven, that He spoke to me many things... Psalm 63 for example:

1 O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

2 I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.

3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.

4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.

5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.


And God reminded me of being thankful. Something that I've neglected over the months, actually... and as we sang during P&W, I gradually remembered that He has done so many small but sweet things for me. E.g. like how He miraculously kept my expensive glasses safe when they fell off into the river at the waterfall resort. And that my software component has been working very well without crashing the past few days... which is esp impt, since it's a critical component in the project.

So many little blessings that I didn't see... and the very fact that I could go for the entire ministry retreat as well!

And I also want to thank God for some of the prayers that were prayed for me - especially the prophetic prayers regarding my current career. Felt very touched when Jinghe and Wenjiang prayed for me, because even tho I didn't know what exactly to pray for even though I felt very inadequate in my work and workplace, but God showed Wenjiang what to pray for, and gave me a word of prophetic encouragement through Jinghe. Oh, how reassuring, how encouraging, is my Saviour's word for me! :D

Really, really, really thank God so much for His agenda. I also responded to the prayer response to take up the call and challenge to serve as a leader in ministry (HopeKids ministry for me), and to serve as a tentmaker next time. I'm not sure where He'll lead me, but like Abraham who obeyed and left his home even though he didn't know where exactly God was calling him... I want to step out with a renewed faith and confidence in Him.

Thank God indeed! He really is King over everything in life, the universe and the spiritual realms too! :D

No comments: