Thursday, December 6, 2007

Song of a Man Once Again

Just was spending some contemplative time thinking about the Boundaries book I was reading, and about some things in life, and relationships, and purpose and destiny...

Just feel so thankful we can carry everything to the Father in prayer. :D And to be honest, found myself singing this song that I composed on the spot...

Wow! It's so fun to write new songs to God... in Isaac Watt's immortal words, to "prepare new honors for His name, and songs before unknown."

Song of a Man Once Again
========================
Lord I feel like a man once again
When I'm in Your strong presence
For You are the Very Son of Man
The Son of the Very Living God

Chorus:
And I dwell in Your presence
And my soul shall not worry
For I know my heart is enabled
Yet once again and again
And I know Lord how my heart does fail
And I know Lord how my words cannot say
But Faithful and True You are to those
Who love You once again and again

So I'll stand here in Your presence and peace
Granted by Your grace, in Your truth and might
That we can become the man who walks right
To stand and fight, fight the good fight

Oh this poor man called, and the Lord heard him
And He saved him from all his troubles
The angel of the Lord encamps around those
Who fear Him and He delivers them
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good
Blessed is the man who finds refuge in Him
Fear the Lord all ye his saints and
Those who fear Him, shall lack nothing
The lions grow weak, and they go hungry
But those who seek, who seek the Lord
Shall lack no good things, no good things!

No comments: