Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blessed Christmas!

I got this sweet SMS from one of my old friends whom I messaged to wish Merry Christmas... he was my first sheep back when I was in Adults (had reached out to him during NS times) before I moved on to NUS ministry...
"Morn yew ann! Wana thank u for always rem me. Though i may be a missing sheep among ur herd, but i always keep in mind u as mi shepherd, n i still have faith n believe in Him. Thank u for ur past guidance n patience..."
Whee! :D Thank You so much dear Lord... that SMS came in as a totally unexpected blessing... esp the part in bold. It encourages me to keep on sowing and sharing the gospel with others, 'cos that's really the greatest gift you can give others for Christmas - the good news about a Saviour born 2000 years ago: Christ the Lord!

And also got a bookmark from Peter. It touched me very much. :D Thank You so much Father for these little drops of sweet grace this Christmas.

Hee, thanks for HQ's reminding me: "Be thankful for what you [already] have." Must remember to count my blessings! :)

No comments: