Sunday, August 1, 2010

Personal Updates: Planning by the Spirit

There's simply SO MANY THINGS TO WRITE ABOUT THIS... but well, like the Psalmist said in Psalm 40:5,
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
:D

It's been a time of moulding in terms of responsibility and learning more about myself, and my own weaknesses. And it's so exciting to see how God is stretching the leaders, including me. It's been a wonderful time of learning how to lead. Hong Teck keeps reminding us that all of us in the CG are leaders, if even we are leaders without a title. That we are called to be servant-leaders, servants who lead without recognition or title.

And in leading, I've been learning how to plan... it really is a time of stretching, but thank God truly for church ministry. It's a training field for me to learn how to fly without crashing and burning. Saw also how complex operational ministry can be even in a typical children's service. If one team is delayed, the effects cascade onto the other teams, and the consequences are multiplied. But thing is, if one suffers, the others suffer; if one rejoices, the others rejoice too.

*pause* I know that He's preparing, equipping and training me for the missions field - both in the marketplace and in the missions field.

Which goes on to the next...

No comments: