Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just got some info about a bro who is undergoing some spiritual attacks. When I looked at the post, I was so surprised, because the post appeared just when I read it. I immediately messaged him a couple of Scripture to encourage him - and I hope, prophetically too - during this time of 'bombardment' for him.

Am encouraged to see how God is fighting for His servants! No one can touch God's people and get away with it! Whether it's the prophets in the Old Testament, or the church in Acts, or the saints in Revelation, we see the living God of Israel fighting for His people.

Reminds me of this song I sang in church back in 2000:
Jesus, Mighty God!
Our Rock, our Fortress
Your conquering arm will be our strength

O God of Power and Righteousness
O God of Power and Righteousness
And every foe will tremble at Your name
And every foe will tremble at Your name
And every foe will tremble at Your name...

BTW I think it's a very manly song. :) We need to sing more macho songs once in a while, to remind us of how powerful the Lord God Almighty, the God of Israel, is.

No comments: