Sunday, July 25, 2010

Listening to Ps Jeff's sermon on Godly attitudes that influence.

Lord, help me shine for You. I can see how You have blessed Sharon, for example. So happy for her! :D

And thinking about how God was with Shunrong and promoted him after 3 years, even though it was difficult for him. And now, Shunrong, being in charge of a team, tells his team to knock off at 630 sharp unless really really no choice. Wow. Influencing his workplace culture.

I do wonder ... what can I do? But what comforts and strengthens me is the passage in fuller context about Joseph. That the Lord was with Joseph... and people could see God at work in Joseph's life, even his master.

Lord, please bless me that people can see that YOU are at work in my life. And thank You so much for the verse You gave me.

LORD, I REALLY WANT OTHERS TO SEE THAT YOU ARE AT WORK IN MY LIFE. Do what ever it takes to make me be Your man. To be totally Yours.

:)

I feel small, I know... and I know that there are people who wondered how I could be doing what I hope to do. But help me not be discouraged, but keep my eyes upon You. For Your power is made perfect in my weaknesses. Let my weaknesses be so evident... that WHEN I do what You want me to do, all will see and know that it is NOT I, BUT CHRIST WHO LIVES IN ME.

"Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness."

Help me not listen to those who say, "How can it be done?" But help me listen to those who say, "With Yeu Ann, this is impossible, but not with God; with GOD all things are possible." :) Humble the proud, and exalt the humble, I pray. Humble those who put more trust in their own strength rather than rely on Your guidance. And bless those who do the best they can do, because of their faith in You.

To Your name be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: