Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fear Not

I will enter his courts w thanksgiving
I will enter His gates w praise...

Thank You Father for such a beautiful day that You have made. I saw the golden sunshine streaming in through the windows.

Now I'm outside in the park, drinking in the delightfully cool breeze. It soothes & massages my stressed skin. :)

I see the trees waving their branches like happy little children.

"...let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them.
Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy;
they will sing before the LORD..."
Psa 96

Oh what a joy. What a relief. I'm back again in the arms of my Father. I once was lost but now am found. It's been such a fortnight of fears and worries, hopes and dreams.

But with two words, You relieved all my fears: Fear not. And You confirmed it again thru sister Sandra during Thursday's CG.

Tears are coming back again to desert-dry eyes. For You have not deserted me, oh my Shepherd.

And You _would_ send a breeze even as I write this. For You know that I love the wind. Are not Your angels like winds, Your Spirit like a rushing wind?

Jesus, what a beautiful Name
Truth revealed, my future sealed
Grace that blows all fears away...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: