Friday, July 31, 2009

I think Andrew has a point. Hmm. I could have told my parents about what God has prompted me. And of course, if/when they do object... I could have prayed for a way to persuade them. And leave the timing into God's hands.

But maybe just decide and go ahead after all.

Hmm. Gee. Yes, I could have done this much better. That way I'd only face worried questions instead of a nuclear explosion. Or again then... maybe not.

Gosh. There's a lot of ways, it seems, to do one thing. Christian ethics. Not only go, but how to go about it. Thank God for the Bible's principles.

But thank God for His grace and mercy. Though I do my best to think through and reason through what could be the best way, using what I understand of the Bible's principles. Ah. It's a good learning experience for me... Lord, have mercy on me even as I try to do my part to follow You. And teach me Your ways and guide me in Your truth.

Yup yup... ok... alea jacta est!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had learnt what I shared with you the hard way bro... =)

Besides His principles that you had mentioned, more importantly we need to be guided by His love.

Nonetheless, dun let this episode affect what you believe He has called you to.

Jia You