Sunday, July 5, 2009

Helped Joy buy tickets for the Complete Works of William Shakespeare, some comedy. Joy told some of us about it. So Joy, Qixiong, me and Georgia are going for it.

Anyway, just to share a testimony! :) Joy said that we die-die must get the front row seats 'cos we might have the chance to interact with the drama team... (part of the comedy you see).

So, when I went down today to Plaza Sing to buy the tickets, somehow almost all the front row seats were taken up, but there were 5 corner seats available! Since 4 of us are going, that's one free corner seat left. Which means that there might be likely to be one of the actors there. Thank God!

And another thing. When I got the tickets, I felt a prompting to check the tickets. To my shock, the dates were totally wrong. 28 Jul. We want the 2 Aug show. So thank God for the alert... praise God! :D

Joy's reply:
Yay! Yay! Praise God! Yay its the exact seats I wanted! Ha ha ha ha :) :) :) :) thx God n u bro!
Haha! Touched by God's incredible goodness and kindness to us... even for such little insignificant things, He really remembers. :D

Thank You Papa!

No comments: