Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cycling in Singapore

Came across this nice blog on cycling... in Singapore! :) Apparently Mr Brown himself frequents this blog too!

Hee. I think I'm becoming more and more a cycling geek. Partly due to Ellson's enthusiastic sharing about his own bicycle... (and his letting me try his bike. Gosh. It's like... a flying carpet or something!)

Anyway, here's an interesting graph:

It shows that the more cyclists there are on the roads, the safer it becomes for every cyclist - because motorists are made more aware of cyclists. So, remember, if you're cycling on the road too, you're one more advertisement for road safety! :) Every cyclist counts... make your voice (or horn) heard!

That reminds me. I need to zhng my bike with some bright lights (gimme a xenon!) ASAP. Or I'm going to be roadkill one day...

No comments: