Friday, July 31, 2009

From Christine's (CN's wife) post:
Throughout this week, the Holy Spirit has been stirring in my heart, speaking to me some of God's direction in my life too. It's a wonderful feeling to sense God's leading and be surprised by Him when i obey Him in little things e.g. what to do tonight, what to read, who to meet etc. and I really enjoy being in His presence, whether it's in prayers or in meeting His people. He's definitely convicted me to spend more time in prayers everyday as He whispered that it's the beginning of some of His plans for my future to come. (80% of our time is in preparation for 20% of that specific calling of God) Influential people of God spend 2-3 hours in prayers everyday, and i want to aim towards that by His grace! ;o I wanna become, and not just that, I wanna build up people of God, whom God would call Friends :)

No comments: