Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Caregroups and ID2010 - A Holy Fierceness

Had a great time with my old NUSB1 CG today.

Tomorrow planning to visit one of the CG sisters whose grandpa has passed away.

Just sent an email to my fellow combined DMM mates to encourage them to encourage one another.

Hong Teck asked me last week whether I'm still interested in moving over to HopeKids CG - the door is opened to me. (Haha sounds like a job offer LOL...) Still thinking and praying about it, 'cos am rallying and organizing my current CG for missions trip to Cambodia this year.

I need to be more real here. Have started nuah-ing spiritually and slacking since the second half of 2009. Played too much LAN games with my sheep and not enough time going through proper spiritual food. Slackened in my intercession for my CG and my sheep. Started to get comfortable.

But thank God for Ps Jeff's rallying cry: ID2010! Intentional Discipleship

So up and on again! Pick up the flag of the Lord that you dropped on the ground. Strengthen your convictions and renew your confessions to God and your fellow Christians.
"Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 'Make level paths for your feet,' so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed."

:)

Ha... I guess one of the most inspiring scenes that I've ever watched in any movie is where the Patriot sees his army retreating in disarray... so he grabs the flag away from a terrified flag-bearer and runs back towards the enemy lines. See 3:17 onwards in the video below!

No comments: