Saturday, October 4, 2008

I think God may be showing me more and more clearly that there's going to be a new phase of ministry. And while reading the Bible during my past few weeks of quiet time... I feel a increasingly stronger prompting from God that He really is at work in my life. Such kindness to me... a sinner! But God is so kind. :D Kindness of a Saviour.

Just feel that November is going to be the start of a very radical and exciting time of my life. :D I just feel the winds of change starting to blow in the air. I smell the fresh rain coming.

I think God has been putting into my heart that He's going to use me to impact even more children in due time, and to bear even more fruit for Him in the media ministry. I feel an increasing fire in my heart... must be the fire of the Holy Spirit increasing...
Consuming Fire, fan into flames
A passion for Your name
Spirit of God, would You fall in this place
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way
With us

Come like a rushing wind
Clothe us with power from on high
Now set the captives free
Leave us abandoned to Your praise
Lord let Your glory fall
Lord let Your glory fall

And it's going to take a lot more sacrifice and dying to self... physical and mental tiredness... but October looks like a time of rest and renewal and studying the Bible, and plenty of time to just spend time seeking God. 'Cos work has been very much more relaxed... and will be relaxed till the end of this month. :D

Ha. Not sure what's going to happen next. But well, just keep on walking with Jesus...

No comments: