Saturday, October 18, 2008

Church Prayer Meet

Wow. Simply put: God was there! :)

Was very tired and not feeling well (sore throat), but remembered that God rewards those who earnestly seek Him. :) Prayed that He'd touch and renew me... and settle the insecurities and anxiety in my heart.

And thank God. While praying, I think He encouraged me with this verse from Hebrews: "By faith... [Moses] persevered, because he saw him who is invisible."

And the prophecy! "Focus on Jesus... not yourself!"

Trust God's Word more than my worries.

So I'm reminded and encouraged by God: Fix my eyes on Jesus himself. Don't let myself look to my own inadequacies and past failures and lack of skills. God looks not at the size of my problems but at the size of my faith in Him.

Very thankful to God. Really want to grow in living by God's Word more and more in every situation and circumstances. So need to train. Let the Word of Christ dwell richly in me! And obey! :)

No comments: