Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas


You can also view some short clips from this movie.

Gosh. Really very heart-stirring. I really want to watch this film! But not sure when it'll be released to Singapore... I think I'll buy the DVD too! :D

Anyway, met Shuyi over lunch. We shared a bit about our career plans. I told her that I was thinking of the possibility of being a writer or a director one day... just feel a deeper stirring in my heart. Could this be the start of a holy "discontent"? :)

Sigh. I do want to make a difference in this world... to touch more people's hearts and minds... especially those of the children. For they are the hope of this world, the next generation to come.

Anyway, I've started penning down a short story. Just to try practising. Anyway it's great training for writing scripts for films too. :) Thank God for Weizhu, who's been so incredibly supportive... =) LOL. If you want to see the short story when I'm done, just leave a comment here and I'll send you a free copy. XD haha...

No comments: