Monday, August 25, 2008

Kenya Missions Trip: "Here, we all belong to one tribe..."



This video was shown at yesterday's service when Lisa shared her testimony of how God worked in her caregroup. It was a very touching sharing about the power of Christ, in the midst of ethnic rivalry and tensions in Kenya, to unite two sisters from two warring tribes.

One line that Lisa shared touched me: "There shall be no talking about tribes in our caregroup... here, we all belong to one tribe: the tribe of Jesus Christ."

I really wish the tertiary students could hear her testimony. I know Joyce'd be very inspired! :)

Anyway, meeting the two church planters with the rest of the Love Africa team tomorrow - and Shunrong's coming too! He was telling me I should have told him about the missions trip... he also wants to go! Thank God for his heart...

No comments: