Friday, August 22, 2008

jedimindless Channel

Jon just sent me this link to some YouTube guitar channel by a local Singaporean:
Just an average guy trying to use my God-given talents to the best of my ability =) Hope everyone can benefit from it.

My aim is to teach people the songs that I know how to play. However, note that this is the way I play the songs. I don't follow tabs others have put up online.

*i don't know if anyone actually reads this, but at this moment, i have a long list of requests which i have not completed. what i usually do is to listen to the song, if i feel i can learn it, i will eventually post the song up with the instructional. don't be too sad to see your requests unfulfilled because i simply cannot play all songs.*
Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you want to know the latest videos i have put up.

No comments: