Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Becoming Ready

Met with Clarence for dinner today. So blessed! :) We shared a lot. =D

Also just feel so glad for two friends who've gotten together. LOL.

Ah, matters of the heart. It's amazing how, despite my natural inclination towards being in a BGR, God is strengthening my heart to stay focused on His plans and purposes for me.

Missions + children. God, how? How? Excited!!! Saw the latest Gen-ACTS website - they're setting up the Gen-ACTS Kids' Club! WOW!

Lord!!! Where??? Africa, Asia, or America???

Told Clarence I wanna make movie from the video footage of the Kenya missions trip. I'm getting very excited. w00t! :D

Haha... Clarence and I were sharing with each other about missions. So blessed to have a fellow bro who's also willing to go into missions!

We both talked about preparing ourselves for missions. I wonder how to prepare myself. What do I need to take stock of... oh gosh.

Talking with another friend too. He's into a relationship now. He's mature enough to confess that he knows that he's not that ready... but I encouraged him that God is the one who makes us grow. :D

Lord, help me count the cost... and help me after that.

No comments: