Thursday, August 14, 2008

(Just a personal rambling...)

Sigh. My thoughts are far from comforting. Just a few things in the past few days that made me melancholic again. Heaviness of heart, dryness of spirit.

Hmm. Met up with Peter. Shared with him about my missions trip... thank God that we can encourage one another. Still, had this heaviness and uncertainty in my heart about something in particular. Haha. Think WZ will be able to understand at this time what I'm feeling. :) Looking forward to meeting up with him!

Oh. I should shake off this heaviness. C'mon, Georgia's at war with Russia right now - there's so much more to look outwards, to pray for, have a burden...

Lord, this world's so big and I am so small. What can I do?

Oh. I forgot. You are BIG. And that's more than enough. Praying that G and R will settle their conflicts soon.
Isaiah 2:4
He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.


Anyway thank God for the meetup yesterday with a friend - was very blessed. It's great to have someone like-minded with regards to missions - it really is a great blessing from God indeed. :D Very touched also by this dear friend's thoughtfulness - it's really something that I appreciate very much. Have so much to learn from this friend, especially the cheerful spirit!

And thank God too for Tai Heng. Really had a good dinner with him, and touched by his sharing too.

Two meaningful sharings by two dear friends - I am literally doubly-blessed! :D

Sigh. Haha... sorry, just need to go and seek God. Melancholy setting in again, which makes me start procrastinating and web-surfing again.

No comments: