Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Simple Test to See if Godliness is Something You REALLY Value

This entry is more for men...

A dear bro emailed me this last time, back in 2005... thought I'd share a bit what he shared with me... (Sorry bro, I can't remember exactly what you wrote to me, but this is the gist of what I remember. Hope I put it correctly!)

"What you look for in a sister does reflect what really matters to you. If you desire godliness, then you'll look for godly character in her. If you desire good looks, you'll look for good looks. And so on.

It's not wrong to like a sister, and a pretty one at that. But you need to ask yourself, what is it about her that you REALLY like? Her good looks? Her character? Her skills?

Let's aim to desire godliness in greater measure."

No comments: