Saturday, March 29, 2008

From Leanne's blog entry dated March 26 2008:
Oh!!! I am so alert! Initially i still thought of making coffee to keep me awake so that I can prepare for camp teaching!

However, when i come online msn, catch up with a few people. I felt refreshed and empowered. Especially chatting with weihong and evangeline from NYP. It's amazing that we could share so many things under the moon and personally I benefited a lot from the sharing and discussion over msn. Definitely I can see that the hearts of our people are to advance God's kingdom. Things that matter to hearts are brought up to discuss so that we can see things improve and Kingdom of God advance.

It's so wonderful! I felt God's presence and anointing as we shared our views and thoughts. Why are certain thing matter to us? Why do we bring it up? What did the bible say? How should we respond to certain issue? What kind of attitude are we bringing when we see or think about certain thing?

Indeed the whole msn conversation was so fruitful and encouraging!

Just imagine... everyday the moment we switch on our computer or laptop.. we do not just go youtube/ surf net finding lame jokes/ gossip... but we share our learnings, spar some thoughts, bring up some matters to clarify and discuss, suggest ways to improve and affirm one another's growth, recognise and appreciate one another's effort, support our leaders. Wah... I can see each day I myself get refreshed as we connect with one another in a healthy way! Communication is important.


Suddenly, I was reminded of a dear friend who emailed me recently. She shared with me about how encouraging it was to have like-minded people.

And I'm thinking! Who else in the sub-D is like-minded in extending the Kingdom?

Lord, I want that kind of spirit, as I talk with my dear bros and sisters!

"Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name!
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven!"

No comments: