Saturday, March 8, 2008

Of Differences and Season of War

Met up a dear bro today...

Something that he encouraged me very much was that it's true, I'm different from a lot of people, but some of my differences are very good and powerful.

Wow. It left a lump in my throat when he said that.

And we had a good time sharing about our lives. He shared from 2 Samuel about the verse, about spring being the time kings go to war. And how this time for him was a time of "war", in the sense that it's time for him to build himself up, work hard in his career and ministry, and so on. Abt how the "season of love" has passed after February... and also about why he chose to join the Men's Ministry. "It's a movement."

It was a genuine time of fellowship. :D really thank God for answering my prayer, that both of us'd leave mutually blessed and renewed - and it really turned out that way! :D

No comments: