Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cleanse my lips!

Just went thru the Tabernacle prayer... I feel SO REFRESHED!!! :D PRAISE GOD! :D haha... wow... really really really so warmed and so touched by God's presence... I realise that it's been a long time since I gave my Heavenly Daddy a kiss in the "Holy of Holies"... :) haha... He knows that touch is one of my secondary love languages... so really pray that it'll be something that will bless His big big bigheart...

Was reminded of so many promises that He has made in His Word... realised how many beautiful promises of God I've forgotten over this period of time... wow... how real, is this Presence that I feel... Your love, so overwhelming...

And while praying at the "Bronze basin", confessing my sins to Him... think He prompted me that I need to repent of my unclean lips... not so much of dirty language, but rather, faithless speech that I have been saying for quite a period of time... tink it's kinda like bad breath to Him - it's really... not pleasing to Him at all.

So confessed and repented of the times I have spouted faithless speech, moaning and complaining that I am so tired, the work so hard, etc. etc...

Then started singing in the Spirit... wow... so sweet... it's really a joy to sing in the Spirit! Prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to help me sing a NEW song to Him...

then this brand-new song came to mind... somehow the melody also comes... I have no idea how to write the melody down... but I can sense it in my heart... play it to a thumping drum-beat. 4/4... :)

CLEANSE MY LIPS (Isaiah 6)
Cleanse my lips!
Cleanse my mouth!
Cleanse my heart!
Cleanse my mind! (2x)

For I
am a man of unclean lips
And my eyes have seen the King
For I
am a man of unclean lips
And my eyes have seen the King

Chorus:
See now, your lips have been cleansed
See now, your guilt is atoned for
By the burning coal of God's Word
By the blood of the Lamb cleansed


*******

Oh! I just saw this line from Crosswalk.com:
"Our Personal Accountability So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God (Romans 14:12). Godly friends are a rich source of accountability. They can help us discern pure motives and right actions, thoughts, and feelings."

Wow... think it's a v timely reminder... bcos I've been wanting to account to a dear friend about this sister I like, but have been quite scared of doing so... but after reading that, think it's a divine prompting to do what is good in His sight...

Thank God so much for His amazing goodness! :D haha... now gg off to eat dinner wif some of the bros+sisters at HQ...

No comments: