Sunday, November 5, 2006

Battle of the Undead Deadlines

Wow, wow, o wow.

It's really been one of the most intense battles of my entire school life. Deadlines EVERY day this week. Wow. And what amazes me a lot is that I'm actually smiling even after all these while. =) Praise God for all His help, in big and small ways.

Why the title? Well, you watched all those zombie movies? The one where the hero battles a never-ending horde of undead zombies baying for his brains - and the more zeds you shoot down, the more they come? =) Yeah. Except that the hero somehow, deus ex machina, manages to escape the zeds, whereas the undead deadlines have eaten my brain up.

Apparently, it wasn't very much for them. :P

Very tired, but deep down, I know that there is this joy in my heart that simply just won't go away. "... and in that day, no one will take your joy away". Why? Perhaps it's because over the years, I've learnt to trust God for my problems and deadlines... that in ALL things He works for the good of those who love Him... to see that every problem that comes along, is actually a blessing in disguise (even if it's very well-disguised). Like, this week, I didn't realise that I can take so much stress and not break down... wow... praise God - He really gives me strength in ways I cannot imagine.

So much more to write down... but I think if there's anything that really deserves to be written down, it's simply how wonderful Jesus is. The darker my situation, the better I see His light.

******

My dear bros and sisters celebrated my bday... plus a very dear old friend whom I've not heard from for AGES... meaning 1 or 2 years! =) And my sister called from England... Wow... praise God!

No comments: