Monday, June 12, 2006

Talking about golden sunshine...

Talking about golden sunshine... I love the lyrics to this song. :) it's an old song, but hope you guys enjoy it. *nostalgic* Not sure how many pple know the melody... think ppl of my generation and older will know this one. :P *nudges Huanyan* so HY, you gotta learn all the beautiful old songs so tt u can pass it on to the younger ones next time... haha... :D

His love is warmer than the warmest sunshine
Softer than a sigh
His love is deeper than the deepest ocean
Wider than the sky
His love is brighter than the brighest star that
Shines every night above
And there is nothing is this world
That can ever change His love

Once i thought that love was meant
For anyone else but me
Once i thought that no one knew the way
Now that only goes to show
How wrong we all can be
'cause now it seems He loves me more each day

Something happened to my heart
That day that i met Him
Something that i never felt before
And that something is that He has buried all my sins
And everyday i know He loves me more...

No comments: