Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just a reflection

"God is not so much interested in whether I complete a task, as He is interested in my attitude in doing it. Everything a Christian does is a spiritual task, whether he/she realises it or not." Hmm...

Also, was feeling quite frustrated and stuck 'cos my sister took over the comp when I was away, and I felt really annoyed. But decided to read my Bible while waiting for her. Then read this verse from Proverbs: "Through patience, a ruler can be persuaded / and a gentle tongue can break a bone."

Whoa, think God gave me a good piece of advice how to get her away from the comp so tt i can resume my work... so just waited patiently next to her, and chatted with her abt what she's doing. Hahaha... thank God, can bless her at the same time, and she also finished doing her web-surfing much faster.

Wow, the Word of God is really wise. :D Still learning more everyday... :D

No comments: