Sunday, June 25, 2006

Excited at God :)

Recently got this reply when I sent an email to the HopeKids ministry team.

Hi Yeu Ann,

Thanks for your interest to partner with us to renew the generation for Christ. I’m delighted to hear of the options we have for you. Currently we need to beef up the multimedia aspect of our HopeKids LIVE! service more than anything. It’s the weekly display of multimedia. Maybe you can drop by one day at our service to check out what’s best for you to be involved ? It can be any Sunday, even this coming one…just let us know.

His,
Hong Teck


Wow, feel very excited... :) Think this is the clearest confirmation yet of God's calling for me in my life. :) I'll be going tomorrow (9 am to 11 am). And whoa, the timing is so fantastic - I just read the HopeKids' blog and found out that there'll be a volunteers' mtg tml at 1.30pm at Europe Room. Hmm... think I'll be going for that too. :)

Excited, and at the same time, quite uncertain abt what's going to happen tml. Wonder what it'll be like... it's my first time there. Back to Sunday School... haha...

Think that's the mystery of God's calling... because it really is something that I wouldn't have even thought of in my wildest dreams. And yet... everything seems to be adding up to this direction.

Think God impressed the word "FAITH" on my heart during worship today during service abt walking with Him. As Abraham obeyed God and went, even though he did not know where he was going, somehow I also feel the same way too. I really know nuts about what's going to happen next... was actually hoping to go to HopeTots haha. But I think God's specific direction for me here is not HopeTots (yet), but HopeKids Live... at this point in time.

And Joyce's (aka Faith) sharing abt her missions trip during dinner... she was mentioning abt kids... and how the Lord really touched the pple, including the kids.

And tml's topic for the service is on "Help To Witness"... whoa. :)

And today's sermon... about God being a BIG-HEARTED FATHER. :)

Whoa. Somehow the circumstanstial evidence here... seems pretty compelling. :) It's not definite evidence, but somehow... well, I dunno, but whereever Jesus calls me to go, I'll go. Anywhere but home. :)

Really exciting. And yet I must remind myself - when Christ calls me to go, I MUST go. No questioning, no doubting, no disobedience, no fear. Amen! :)

No comments: