Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How ongoing Your presence is, O God!

You are powerful, yet gentle; strong yet humble in heart.

You are incredibly thoughtful - when I have no idea and feel stressed out over the daily mundane things and duties that I have to do, You ask me to bring it to You in prayer...

and You invite me to be patient with You...

and then as I wait upon You, You give me a clearer idea of what I need to do... and You show me what to plan for... and how to plan... and how to execute the plans...

and it incredibly touches me so because You, King of all the Universe, would actually bother to step in to help manage my little daily mundane things that I can't even handle...

Father, nothing is too daily or too small or too mundane for You to handle. Father, transform every little act, every little word, every little thought of mine into a sacred thing, forever hallowing Your name... just as You did with the towel and wash-basin that night - a mundane act, now forever hallowed.



Am I seeing things with my real eyes or am I seeing them with religious glasses?



Super-touched - God spoke yet again to me as I was flipping through "My Utmost for His Highest" - every page I flipped through spoke to what I had been praying to God earlier.

I'm incredibly touched once again. Daddy knows my thoughts from afar.

No comments: